Click here to register.
Swim lessons at the club are a great way for your child to develop swimming and water safety skills. Whether it is your child’s first time in the water or he or she just needs some help fine-tuning his or her strokes, we modify and group swim lessons based on your child’s individual skill level.
Please register at least two weeks in advance of the session start date. Space cannot be guaranteed for late registrations.
Swim Lesson: Registrations will be done on a weekly basis. Swim lessons will begin June 26 and will run for eight weeks.
Private Lesson availability will be posted at a later date
Kids (4-6) Lesson: is for children to learn to become comfortable, gain confidence, have fun, and be safe in the water. Games and activities are designed to help children become confident in a pool environment.
What your child will learn depends his or her age and developmental readiness. Some of the skills your child will learn if he or she is a new swimmer include:
• Put face in water and blow bubbles
• Jump in to water (with or without instructor catching depending on level)
• Straight leg flutter kick on front – with or without barbell or noodle
• Straight leg flutter kick on back
• Instructor supported or independent front float
• Instructor supported or independent back float
• Streamline arm positioning
• Bobbing under water
If your 6 and under child is more advanced, he or she may be swimming half or full length of the pool freestyle and backstroke as well as learning how to dive in the pool.